Are you also passionate about our mission of uplifting people of diverse backgrounds and creating opportunities in Northland? Then we have a place for you!
A great way to get to know us and have an impact on Northland is to join a committee!
- Finance and Investment Committee
- The purpose of this committee is to develop the framework of financial policies and procedures for Elevate Northland, including but not limited to spending limits, debit cards, reimbursements, signature requirements, and budget review. The Committee also makes recommendations on establishing an investment policy, reviews potential investment managers and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Governance and Nomination Committee
- The purpose of this committee is to identify gaps in the skill set of the existing Board of Directors, recruit members for the Board and Committees, to define roles and responsibilities, develop succession plans for the Board and Committees, and establish a tracking process for nominations.
- Marketing and Communications Committee
- The purpose of this committee is to determine needs, identify gaps, solicit bids and make a recommendation for a potential partner to coordinate newsletters, photography and videography, social networking and public relations needs, drafting a budget for board approval.
- Development and Fundraising Committee
- The purpose of this committee is to work with Mollard Consulting to determine giving levels, and an accompanying donor recognition plan, as they track and report progress towards securing $2M in pledges.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging and Social Justice Committee
- The Purpose of this committee is to garner perspectives of those involved in Elevate Northland, to draft a plan to reach additional communities and to draft a formal statement for Elevate Northland to provide an infrastructure for sustainable organizational change.
Do any of these interest you? Complete the form below and someone will be in touch.
Looking for a different way to get involved? Keep an eye on our website, social media or newsletter for periodic opportunities that come up!